Welcome to Harbury Fields Farm Caravan Park!
Harbury Fields is a family-run park, set in the most tranquil Warwickshire countryside. Whilst the park is set away from main roads, it maintains its proximity to many local attractions, providing a wide spectrum of opportunities for entertainment.
At Harbury Fields, we understand that your holiday time is precious. Therefore, we make it our main priority to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us as much as possible. By booking with us, you can guarantee to be met with friendly smile and immaculately clean amenities.
We continually improve and expand our park facilities,
see below for an exhaustive list of those to date!
(New in 2015, click images to enlarge)
As a customer-centric business, we do everything we can to improve the experience that our visitors have during their stay. Each year, we add facilities and make positive changes, ensuring that you can relax, and let the site do the hard work.
The following facilities are available to everyone staying on the caravan site:
- 6 acres area, set in 4 paddocks, fenced in the middle of a working farm
- 58 hard standing pitches (all fully serviced at no extra charge)
- 16 amp electrical hook up
- Log Cabin office/reception/tourist information building – New in 2015
- 3 modern, heated shower blocks, one with disabled facilities
- 2 washing up, veg prep areas
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Great views of the Warwickshire countryside in a peaceful, quiet location
- Public transport 600 m from the Caravan Park
- 1.5 miles from Harbury Village with its shops and pubs
- Circular dog walk from the site – sheep-fenced off for your safety
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the new log-cabin office/reception
Note: Check in is between 12pm – 8pm. Please check out before midday on your day of departure
Check out more of our customer’s reviews by choosing a link from below:
The site map illustrates the spacious, fully-serviced pitches, three shower blocks, our lodge reception with FREE Wi-Fi and our farm walk.
Pitches are chosen by guests upon their arrival on site.
We look forward to welcoming you to
Harbury Fields Farm.