Welcome to Warwickshire's friendliest caravan park, an affiliated CC site that is conveniently located for visits to Warwick, Stratford and Leamington Spa.
Harbury Fields is a peaceful, family-run touring park set in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside.
The park's tranquil surroundings are set well away from main roads but maintain high accessibility and proximity to many 'Shakespeare Country' attractions.
We look forward to welcoming you here soon
Those of you who have visited us in previous years will notice that we have increased the facilities that we can offer.
- Great views and peaceful location
- 58 hard standing, fully serviced pitches
- A new log-cabin office/reception
- Tourist information and FREE WiFi
- 1.5 miles from Harbury village
- Fresh wood-fired pizzas sold every Friday evening
Local Places to Visit
Harbury Fields Farm lies a few miles east of Warwick and Leamington Spa.
Within close proximity to the picturesque village of Harbury, it is ideally located for visits to all the local places of interest, such as those listed below:
- •Kenilworth Castle
- •Warwick Castle