Harbury Fields is a family run, quiet touring park set in the Warwickshire countryside well away from main roads and yet close to many "Shakespeare Country" attractions.
Those of you who have visited us in previous years will notice that we have increased the facilities that we can offer.
- Great views and peaceful location
- 58 hard standing, fully serviced pitches
- A new log-cabin office/reception
- Tourist information and free wifi available in the office/reception
- 1.5 miles from Harbury Village
Local Places to Visit
Harbury Fields Farm lies a few miles east of Warwick and Leamington Spa. Being close to the picturesque village of Harbury it is ideally placed to visit all the local places of interest like those shown below
- Kenilworth Castle
- Warwick Castle